close

  • sope49mx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello,

      I like to know if there is a way to make chipmunkbasic mac executable
      program, also want to know if there is a command to close
      chipmunkbasic editor to include into the program in order to end all
      the program and the editor
      Thank You in advance
      Alejandro
    • hotpaw2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        The "bye" command should exit the Chipmunk Basic interpreter
        environment. You should be able to double-click on .bas files
        saved by Chipmunk Basic under MacOS using the "Save" menu.

        There is no Chipmunk Basic compiler to make stand-alone
        executables. That's something completely different from
        a Basic interpreter.