determining what version of cbas is running

  • Jim DeVona
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello, list -

      Is there a way to test what version of Chipmunk Basic is running your
      program, particularly, whether it is the command line or windowed
      version? Such that I could write a program that utilizes graphics or
      other special features when possible but knows to restrict itself to
      the basics when running on the console.

      If not, does this seem like a good idea? I think could be handy.

      Thanks,
      Jim
    • Richard L Bianchi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        --- In chipmunkbasicforum@yahoogroups.com, Jim DeVona <jdevona0@b...>
        wrote:
        Check out Message #51 & 52, you can use the errorstatus.
        - Rick