Re: Micro Switch

  • Jaap van Ganswijk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1998
      At 17:31 1998-06-30 -0800, Byron L. Miller wrote:
      > I know that this is a bit off topic but I am looking for a replacement Power
      >Switch for an Apple I Computer. The particular switch that needs to be replaced
      >was made by Micro Switch - Freeport, Ill and looks to be an "AML 20 Series" w/
      >LAMP 28v MAX 8327. That is about all the markings I am able to find on the
      >switch and I have done a web search with no luck.

      MICRO SWITCH (as they prefer to write it to avoid confusion
      with the actual switches) is now owned by Honeywell. You can
      find more about them in the Chipdir on page:
      ../chipdir/m/sensor.htm

      Greetings,
      Jaap
      (ICQ 6785939)

      -- Chip Directory
      -- http://www.chipdir.com/chipdir/ - USA
      -- http://mirror.stts.edu/chipdir/ - Indonesia - New!
      -- http://physics.technion.ac.il/~rutman/chipdir/ - Israel - Newer!
      -- (About 30 mirror sites world-wide currently.)
      --
      -- Companies: Please consider advertising in the ChipDir!
      -- With in the body:

      Author: Jaap van Ganswijk
      INET: ganswijk@...

      Fat City Network Services -- (619) 538-5051 FAX: (619) 538-5051
    • joe.laus@pps.varian.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1998
        I have an old Microswitch catalog with the AML 20 series of switches. Its
        several
        pages long. Give me a fax number and I will sent it to you.

        Joe L.

        At 05:31 PM 6/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
        > I know that this is a bit off topic but I am looking for a replacement
        Power
        >Switch for an Apple I Computer. The particular switch that needs to be
        replaced
        >was made by Micro Switch - Freeport, Ill and looks to be an "AML 20
        Series" w/
        >LAMP 28v MAX 8327. That is about all the markings I am able to find on the
        >switch and I have done a web search with no luck.
        >
        >Thanks for any help possible,
        >

        >--
        > INET: byron13@...
        >
        >Fat City Network Services -- (619) 538-5051 FAX: (619) 538-5051

        INET: joe.laus@...

        Fat City Network Services -- (619) 538-5051 FAX: (619) 538-5051