chip manufacturer CD-ROM copies requested

  • Jaap van Ganswijk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hi all,

      It has been quiet for quite a while on this
      mailing list...

      If you have old CD-ROM's of chip manufacturers
      you can make some money by sending copies to
      my friend Chris Beavis of datasheetarchive.com.

      Make a new directory on your harddisk and copy
      each whole CD-ROM to a new subdirectory in
      that directory and later burn the whole contents
      of the top directory to DVD-R's and send them.

      Payment is probably between 5 and 10 EUR per
      CD-ROM depending on quality and if he already
      has it etc. Feel free to send a list of CD-ROM's
      you have with per entry the manufacturer and the
      year of release.

      I have already copied all of my CD-ROM's (about
      50, resulting in about 3 DVD-R's) and got paid.

      Let me or Chris <administrator@...>
      know if you have any questions.

      Instead of burning DVD-R's you can also upload
      via FTP of course when your upload channel is
      fast enough.

      Greetings,
      Jaap
    • Thomas Liou
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        Hi Jaap,
        I am sorry I don't have.  I only have the old IC data book.
        Thank you for you new.
        TTL