HD6303YCP processor on PLCC housing

  • osldon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hello all,

      We (drag racing organisation) just blown up an Hitachi HD6303YCP
      processor of our main controller. We planned to upgrade the controller
      unit this coming winter to an Intel or AMD based unit.

      Though in the mean time we urgently seek to purchase this processor.

      From Therese I received an address in Austria though perhaps there are
      some more addresses. Please let me know if anyone of you folks knows
      where I can purchase this and get it to The Netherlands before Tuesday
      next week.

      Thanks,

      Don Leemker
    • Declan Moriarty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 20:12 +0000, osldon wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > We (drag racing organisation) just blown up an Hitachi HD6303YCP
        > processor of our main controller. We planned to upgrade the
        > controller
        > unit this coming winter to an Intel or AMD based unit.
        >
        > Though in the mean time we urgently seek to purchase this processor.
        >
        > >From Therese I received an address in Austria though perhaps there
        > are
        > some more addresses. Please let me know if anyone of you folks knows
        > where I can purchase this and get it to The Netherlands before
        > Tuesday
        > next week.

        Farnell in England have it. I might just have some buried somewhere as
        well. Don't be too fussy on the letters at the end: as long as you get
        the 'Y' and not the 'X' or the 'R' you'll be fine.

        --
        Declan Moriarty <junk_mail@...>
      • tquiroz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
          I have a bunch of Hitachi HD63B03YP processor ICs. These are the DIP64 flavor.
          They are mostly pulls but probably in good shape. If anyone is interested, I am in Pennsylvania, USA
          Tony

          We (drag racing organisation) just blown up an Hitachi HD6303YCP
          processor of our main controller. We planned to upgrade the controller
          unit this coming winter to an Intel or AMD based unit.

          Though in the mean time we urgently seek to purchase this processor.

          From Therese I received an address in Austria though perhaps there are
          some more addresses. Please let me know if anyone of you folks knows
          where I can purchase this and get it to The Netherlands before Tuesday
          next week.

          Thanks,

          Don Leemker

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Don Leemker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007
            Tony,

            The ones we look for are PLCC sockets ones.

            Thanks for your message.

            Don