Need help identifying this...

  • neovartan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
      QFP160, Markings are:

      0024 Y12191E1
      VP21911A
      Tellabs THAWK
      26-9390-C

      Philips logo.

      I can provide a picture if needed...any ideas? Searching in the usual places has yielded me
      no useful results.
    • Declan Moriarty
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
        On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 15:37 +0000, neovartan wrote:
        > QFP160, Markings are:
        >
        > 0024 Y12191E1
        > VP21911A
        > Tellabs THAWK
        > 26-9390-C
        >
        > Philips logo.
        >
        > I can provide a picture if needed...any ideas? Searching in the usual
        > places has yielded me no useful results.

        [snip of crazy addndums to query]

        I'm smelling fpga. What's it in, and what's the surrounding batch date
        --
        With Best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.
      • neo vartan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
          Chips in here are all 1996-97 era. It is a telephone
          interface of some sort.
          Thanks for the quick reply, been too busy to reply
          back until now.

          --- Declan Moriarty <junk_mail@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 15:37 +0000, neovartan wrote:
          > > QFP160, Markings are:
          > >
          > > 0024 Y12191E1
          > > VP21911A
          > > Tellabs THAWK
          > > 26-9390-C
          > >
          > > Philips logo.
          > >
          > > I can provide a picture if needed...any ideas?
          > Searching in the usual
          > > places has yielded me no useful results.
          > >
          > [snip of crazy addndums to query]
          >
          > I'm smelling fpga. What's it in, and what's the
          > surrounding batch date
          > --
          > With Best Regards,
          >
          > Declan Moriarty.