Re: Digest Number 720

  • Dave Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:46 AM
      > 062D JRC Sorry, the JVC was a typo.

      NJU7062 is the likely device. Go to http://www.njr.com/index4.html to
      download it or I can email it to you. It's a CMOS op amp which not usually
      a good choice for low noise. I'm going to assume that you put a New battery
      in the preamp before checking it. In running two open mics each week, low
      battery has been the most common problem with guitar preamps.

      -=-=-=-=-=- "http://www.dibsplace.com/design/" -=-=-=-=-=-
      DIBs Electronic Design | Dave Baldwin
      Adapt and overcome. | Buy a book and read it.
      -=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-
    • Declan Moriarty
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 11:54 AM
        > > 062D JRC Sorry, the JVC was a typo.
        >
        > NJU7062 is the likely device. Go to
        > http://www.njr.com/index4.html to download it or I can email it
        > to you. It's a CMOS op amp which not usually a good choice for
        > low noise. I'm going to assume that you put a New battery in
        > the preamp before checking it. In running two open mics each
        > week, low battery has been the most common problem with guitar
        > preamps.

        Agreed on the low batteries on open mics. Check on the battery
        condition (9V in these things :-/.)

        nju0762, eh? It's nice of them to have the data online, so you
        will know _never_ to spec it in :-).

        --

        With best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.