GEC7501KS & BUX98 or a smart move.

  • Declan Moriarty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      I am caught here with 'trailing edge' technology - a bipolar transistor
      DC drive for an Axis on a turret punch.

      I gather the GEC7501KS was the original (Batch dated 8445) but they
      don't show in my 1986 semicinductor book. The layout of the board has
      one as a driver for 2 more :-/. That's designing for a hfe of 2 :-/.

      The BUX 98 is a bit soft, I gather and going obsolete.

      What can I get in Europe, and what to throw in?

      --

      With best Regards,

      Declan Moriarty.
      Author: Declan Moriarty