STR7103 Wanted and other STK/STR devices available

  • Declan Moriarty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Some time back I was asking about STK and STR devices by Sanken, of
      which I have a number.

      I don't have the one I want - STR7103. Any supplies around? I need 2.
      They are an smps device and the specs are

      ~55V input (They are only getting about 40V)
      12A continuous
      24V out

      and appear to be the switching tranny and driver for a 24VDC 18A(!)
      power supply. Not an easy thing to locate, that.

      The good news is that I now have catalogued my own stock in .txt or
      .xls format. The .txt, of course, means I could have posted them to the
      list and thrown Bruce Bergman a wobbler:). I can't upload the stocklist
      to a site conveniently. If anyone wants the list (312 devices, 108 types
      one of this, three of that, a dozen of a couple of things) send me
      a mail privately for the file.

      The parts for sale are mainly batch dated around 1994, and are stored in
      a drawer set as they were being sold in a tv parts supplier. Only a
      coyuple of devices have been damaged, and they have been marked on the
      list. (stk 3123/3125)

      --

      With best Regards,

      Declan Moriarty.