Re: XP shutdown problem

  • Paulo Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello ListMembers, Greetings !

      I am looking all over for a suplier of a silicon photodiode, blue enhanced solderable, with wire leads for soldering.

      It has dimensions 15.24 X 5.08 milimeters (active area 62.91 mm^2), and has a peak response at 940 nm.

      We are tied to these dimensions, because all pieces of the system are ready...Some suppliers can do custom products, but it costs big sums.

      Do any of You members know manufacterers of such photodiodes  ?

      Best regards,

                                               Paul

      Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.