Mistubishi & Hitachi sites

  • Declan Moriarty
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
      /all probably years old.

      these are now pointing you to

      http://www.renesas.com
      and they give you what you'd expect - piles of professional looking
      blurb, and a scant lack of datasheets. You are filtered into a search
      engine. Of course the dimwit who designed it had only heard of
      everyday devices, so there's no category to search for Hitachi's
      Universal Pulse Processor, or Analogue Data Acquisition Unit or the
      like

      Jaap, if you're out there, please fix up the chipdir link
      ~/pinusr/hd63140cpb.txt to read Universal Pulse Processor.

      --
      All the Best

      Declan.
      Author: Declan Moriarty
      INET: declan.moriarty@...

      Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com
    • Bob Paddock
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
        On Tuesday 02 November 2004 12:25 pm, Declan Moriarty wrote:
        > /all probably years old.
        >
        > these are now pointing you to
        >
        > http://www.renesas.com

        I once designed in a Hitachi H8300, nice part. On the day they where due to
        be delivered, and the did not arrive. We where told "Sorry, you can have
        them in twenty size *MORE* weeks". Caused a rapid switch to the Atmel
        Mega128.

        --
        � � � http://www.softwaresafety.net/
        http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/
        Author: Bob Paddock
        INET: bpaddock@...

        Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com
      • Matthias Weingart
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
          On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:25:20AM -0800, Bob Paddock wrote:

          > I once designed in a Hitachi H8300, nice part. On the day they where due to
          > be delivered, and the did not arrive. We where told "Sorry, you can have
          > them in twenty size *MORE* weeks". Caused a rapid switch to the Atmel
          > Mega128.

          Hopefully not a jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Atmel sometimes
          has long lead times also;-(. Currently the large data flashs need 20 weeks.

          Matthias
          Author: Matthias Weingart
          INET: chipdir@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
            > Hopefully not a jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Atmel sometimes
            > has long lead times also;-(. Currently the large data flashs need 20 weeks.

            Which package, so I can give my purchace agent a heads up?

            If any of you see/saw the movie Ladder-49 those "Man Down Alarms" on the big
            screen are from my company.

            Author: Bob Paddock
            INET: bpaddock@...

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
              On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 12:10:31PM -0800, Bob Paddock wrote:

              > > Hopefully not a jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Atmel sometimes
              > > has long lead times also;-(. Currently the large data flashs need 20 weeks.
              >
              > Which package, so I can give my purchace agent a heads up?

              AT45DB642-TI TSSOP48

              Matthias
              Author: Matthias Weingart
              INET: chipdir@...

              Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com
            • Balanced Scorecard Organisation (Asia) L
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2004
                REMOVE US FROM YOUR SPAM/EMAIL LIST NOW!

                WE DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOU

                Author: Bob Paddock
                INET: bpaddock@...

                Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com
                command for other information (like subscribing).

                ---
                Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

                ---

                Author: Balanced Scorecard Organisation \(Asia\) Ltd