Re: Guarding and impedance measurements.

  • Declan Moriarty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:13 AM
      Dave Baldwin wrote:

      > The Agilent web site is back up. This PDF is about impedance
      > measurements where guarding is used to isolate components.
      >
      > http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5950-3000.pdf
      >
      > -=-=-=-=-=-=- "http://www.psyber.com/~dibsed
      > <http://www.psyber.com/%7Edibsed>" -=-=-=-=-=-=-
      > DIBs Electronic Design | Dave Baldwin: dibsed@...
      > <mailto:dibsed@...>
      > Adapt and overcome. | Buy a book and read it.

      Thanks Dave.

      I am at the stage where it is difficult to call things. I am more
      interested in getting other chips to shut
      up so I can test them one chip at a time.

      Right at the moment, it's the operator who's dud :-)!

      Declan Moriarty

      Author: Declan Moriarty
      INET: tech.genius@...

      Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com