[OT]odd chips being dumped.

  • Declan Moriarty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      I picked up the end of a tv trader's stock some time back - mainly the
      ics & semiiconductors. Most of the semis are either puny, or TO3 cans, with high voltage more than high current ratings but I do have a good
      range of internal TV ICs. These are parts in drawers for sale as one
      offs. Not counted or listed yet.

      To these I have added some 120 - UPA1602GS fet driver chips _finally_
      supplied from a 2002 order! Datasheet at
      http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/e-tronic.genius/nec_upa1602.pdf
      These are a fet smt driver with a uln 2003 style layout

      These will be going on e-bay in lots later on in the month to clear them
      out. If anyone has requirements, let them drop me a mail.

      --

      With best Regards,

      Declan Moriarty.
      Author: Declan Moriarty
      INET: tech.genius@...

      Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com
    • Pieter Hoeben
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hi,

        Do you have a list of the components?

        Regards,

        Pieter Hoeben

        Date sent: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:29:19 -0800
        To: Multiple recipients of list CHIPDIR-L <CHIPDIR-
        L@...>
        Send reply to: CHIPDIR-L@...

        ==========
        > Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet
        gecontroleerd op virussen.
        > Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst
        waar op wordt gecontroleerd.

        Hoeben Electronics Phone: +31 6 51590081
        Ronkert 44 Fax: +31 13 5096025
        5094 EW Lage Mierde Private: +31 13 5096200
        The Netherlands E-mail: info@...
        http://www.hoeben.com

        Author: Pieter Hoeben
        INET: info@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:49:19AM -0800, Pieter Hoeben enlightened us thusly
          > Hi,
          >
          > Do you have a list of the components?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Pieter Hoeben

          Not yet. There's a trip to Italy at the weekend, and when I come back
          I'll count them, list and batch them. I'll send the list to you then,
          Peter. No minimum prices set yet either.

          Send me a private mail if any of you want the list and let's not have
          Jaap paying for all the extra bandwidth.

          There is all the standard TV ICs which I never touch. Some of the
          stuff I will use (a lot of the zeners, transistors, fets). There is a
          wide variety in small enough numbers mostly (I can offer bulk on c106
          thyristors and a few other things).

          Author: Declan Moriarty
          INET: tech.genius@...

          Fat City Hosting, San Diego, California -- http://www.fatcity.com