who can help me?

  • Yu Hang
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 5:39 PM
      I'm looking for a STN LCD Controller.
      It must have such characteristic as high
      resolution(more than 320*240),partial scroll
      function,and of course,it support color LCD.
      I have searched it in internet for a long time.But get
      nothing.
      Maybe you can help me!!!

      完全免费的雅虎电邮,马上注册获赠额外60兆网络存储空间
      http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/?http://cn.mail.yahoo.com
      Author: =?gb2312?q?Yu=20Hang?=
      INET: yhyuhang@...

    • J Kudhail
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 2:49 PM
        Hi,

        I'm looking for parts for my Hitachi G2 midi system, I have had it for some
        time and now have trouble with the transformer, but it is a beautiful
        system.

        Can anyone help.

        Author: =?gb2312?q?Yu=20Hang?=
        INET: yhyuhang@...

        Author: J Kudhail
        INET: juggy@...

      • H.C. Croon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3 5:04 AM
          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm looking for parts for my Hitachi G2 midi system, I have had it for some
          > time and now have trouble with the transformer, but it is a beautiful
          > system.
          >
          > Can anyone help.

          The simpel way: look what are the voltages the transformer had to
          deliver. Buy one which mates the voltages and dimensions. It is not
          neccessary to use a original one.

          Buy,

          Harry
          Author: H.C. Croon