HD49733

  • Brad O'Dell
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      Does any one have a datasheet, or at least a pinout for the HD49733 chip?

      Hitachi
      VCR IC: semi-custom servo chip?
      56-pin shrink-DIP (.07" between pins) and .6" wide.

      Thanks.
      Brad
    • Miguel Venditto
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2003
        Brad, I have a schematic diagram from a vcr that use this IC,
        I can scan it and send by e-mail.
        Miguel

      • Brad O'Dell
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
          Yes, please send it.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
          Brad

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
            Oh, you might need my e-mail address, I can't tell whether it will be displayed or not.
            Thanks,
            Brad