Re: HA-2400 (HA1-2400)

  • Friedel Bruening
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      It's a 4 OP device with 1 multiplexed output, decoder integrated,
      Slew Rate : 30V/us
      Wide Gain Bandwidth : 40MHz
      Gain : 150.000
      Offset Current : 5nA
      Input Impedance : 30MOhm
      Single Capacitor compensation
      DTL/TTL compatible inputs

      need to know more ? I got the complete datasheet.
      HA-2400/2404/2405

      Friedel

      Author: Friedel Bruening
      INET: bolinst@...