TAG8530 Data Need

  • muhammad abbas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi every body
      I need data sheet of TAG8530 (three pins device)
      which is used in display moniter.
      Thanks.
      Muhammad Naeem Abbas.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?muhammad=20abbas?=
      INET: mnaeemabbas@...

    • Friedel Bruening
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        I don't have a datasheet, but I believe it's a thyristor, may be
        a fast type for like 15kHz switching.

        What is the case type ?

        Friedel

        Author: Friedel Bruening