Re: Motorola Cellular pinout

  • Denny-Rachman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks, but Motorola said like I wrote about TD,CD and RD.
      I try to use my logic analyzer, itsnot serial connection
      like.
      It's very strange to me. The CD pin sometimes run like
      clock on slow frequencies.
      Maybe you have experience about that.
      I use Motorola SC-725 (like MicroTac), it's an old cell
      and run on AMPS system.

      Thanks a lot.

      Ikuti polling TELKOM Memo 166 di www.plasa.com dan menangkan hadiah masing-masing Rp 250.000 tunai.
      Author: Denny-Rachman