Zener Diode

  • Bill Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi,
      I have a zener diode that has the color code - brown, brown, white. Should
      it be a 91volts zener diode or a 11 volts one ?
      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Bill Lee

      Author: Bill Lee
      INET: bele@...

    • Jan Wuesten
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        maybe a coding 1 N ......

        nothing to do with the zenervoltage (??)
        Jan

        Date sent: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:58:18 -0800
        To: Multiple recipients of list CHIPDIR-L
        <CHIPDIR-L@...>
        Send reply to: CHIPDIR-L@...
        California

        Author: Jan Wuesten
        INET: fjz@...

      • H.C. Croon
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
          Hi Bill,
          > I have a zener diode that has the color code - brown, brown, white. Should
          > it be a 91volts zener diode or a 11 volts one ?

          Measure it!

          Harry
          Author: H.C. Croon
          INET: h.c.croon@...

        • Ghanekar, Girish (IE03x)
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
            Sir,
            I am looking for the replacement for 16 bit microcontroller from NEC part
            no. upd 70325. This is basically a V25 processor. Is there any other part
            which will be code compatible for this part so that I do not have to do the
            softaware changes for the new part. Please suggest.
            Regards,
            Girish R. Ghanekar

            nothing to do with the zenervoltage (??)
            Jan

            Date sent: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:58:18 -0800
            To: Multiple recipients of list CHIPDIR-L
            <CHIPDIR-L@...>
            Send reply to: CHIPDIR-L@...
            California

            Author: Jan Wuesten
            INET: fjz@...

            Author: Ghanekar, Girish (IE03x)
            INET: Girish.Ghanekar@...

          • da Silva, Joe
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
              And this relates to the zener diode query in what respect ... ?

              Anyhow, perhaps an 80186 would be _code_ compatible. (?)

              Joe.

              Author: da Silva, Joe
              INET: Joe.daSilva@...

            • da Silva, Joe
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
                Here's some previous discussion on this question, Bill.

                Joe.

                Author: da Silva, Joe
                INET: Joe.daSilva@...

              • tamtam@bdg.centrin.net.id
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
                  Just for your reference, i have zener with colour brown-blue working voltage is 16volt.

                  Tamtam

                  Author: da Silva, Joe

                  INET: tamtam@...