MC68HC11KW1CPU4

  • Ted Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      I've just been told by my manager that he needs 15 pre-production units
      within 4 weeks. We have two processors in stock... Moto are quoting 12-14
      weeks delivery for the MC68HC11KW1CPU4. Anyone out there got any stock? Or
      know of anyone who has? We'll pay....

      Cheers
      TW

      INET: tedwood2@...

      Fat City Network Services -- (619) 538-5051 FAX: (619) 538-5051