hello

  • geniema
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2000
      hello im geniema
    • geniema
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2000
        DO YOU LIKE TOO PLAY CHINES CHECKERS?:)
      • geniema
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2000
          take a look at my home page it a halloween one and sige my guest book ok !!!!!!! thank you !!!!!if you like too play Chines Checker let me no ok ...bye
        • mlkalways
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2001
            hey, I was just wondering how do you start a game
            in here? I love chinese checker and I want to find
            someone to play with me, but most of my friend don't
            known how too. Are you looking for a challenger. I am
            just play for fun.
          • emoxer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 2002