Have you seen it?

  • candymandie21
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 2, 2001
      Have you see "CSF"? I haven't, but since i'm such
      a huge Lee Hom fan, I decided to join, anyway. I
      heard that the movie was really good and that Lee Hom
      died in it... sniff sniff... but, it's just a movie.
      If it was in real life, i'd be really sad. let's not
      get to that... so, if you guys are interested in Lee
      Hom then please join my club at
      definetly an awesome club and I love "CSF", even though i
      haven't seen it... hehe<br><br>~mandie
    • nopgv23h
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 3, 2001
        She is the prettiest!!!!! Prettier than Norika!!!
      • candymandie21
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 3, 2001
          hey! i just posted a message on my club telling
          about your club and that everyone at my club should
          join yours cuz "CSF" is such a cool movie and it's Lee
          Hom's first movie and i'm sure this is a very special
          movie for him. anyways, you can see the message on my
          club at
        • freako_y2k
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
            Hey ppl! Why is it so quiet??? Ok, here is a question, do you ppl know if Ruby is coming 2 s'pore???
          • imkitty_2000
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
              thanx alot for advertising!
            • imkitty_2000
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                thanx alot for advertising!
              • imkitty_2000
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                • may_peace
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
                    mmmm i'm new here.... so is this purely aobut china strike force!?!!?<br>any particular??
                  • candymandie21
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 10, 2001
                      Hey! Have any of you guys got the soundtrack, yet? It's awesome!!! My favorite song is "Fearless". What about you guys?
                    • lindastown
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 12, 2001
                        How do you guys like "Hiding Dragon,Crouching Tiger"? any enthusiam to learn Martial Art?
                      • lovevin8
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 19, 2001
                        • PoloPolo21
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 20, 2001
                          • freako_y2k
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 28, 2001
                              For those who have not watch csf in s'pore... the vcd is out! You can buy it at junction 8 or other places...
                            • imkitty_2000
                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 3, 2001
                                It cost abot $8 ..i bought it too..<br>Check it out at the nearest VCD store
                              • freako_y2k
                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 9, 2001
                                  $8?... oh, but I got it 4 $6.90 at j8...
                                • h0m36irl
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 23, 2001
                                    anybody has china strike force song by Robert styles title "I Don't Want This Night To End"?<br>can u send me that song through icq? my icq number is 106476106....