China Strike Force Club

  • imkitty_2000
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 22, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for China Strike Force Club
    • hzggrulz2
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 22, 2000
        Hope that this club will be VERY sucessful!! And so does this movie!<br><br>June
      • imkitty_2000
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 22, 2000
          Watch " JUE DUE XING WEN" talks about CSF Gala Premiere in Singapore!!
        • hzggrulz2
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 23, 2000
          • candymandie21
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 2, 2001
              Have you see "CSF"? I haven't, but since i'm such
              a huge Lee Hom fan, I decided to join, anyway. I
              heard that the movie was really good and that Lee Hom
              died in it... sniff sniff... but, it's just a movie.
              If it was in real life, i'd be really sad. let's not
              get to that... so, if you guys are interested in Lee
              Hom then please join my club at
              definetly an awesome club and I love "CSF", even though i
              haven't seen it... hehe<br><br>~mandie
            • nopgv23h
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 3, 2001
                She is the prettiest!!!!! Prettier than Norika!!!
              • candymandie21
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 3, 2001
                  hey! i just posted a message on my club telling
                  about your club and that everyone at my club should
                  join yours cuz "CSF" is such a cool movie and it's Lee
                  Hom's first movie and i'm sure this is a very special
                  movie for him. anyways, you can see the message on my
                  club at
                • freako_y2k
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                    Hey ppl! Why is it so quiet??? Ok, here is a question, do you ppl know if Ruby is coming 2 s'pore???
                  • imkitty_2000
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                      thanx alot for advertising!
                    • imkitty_2000
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                        thanx alot for advertising!
                      • imkitty_2000
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 5, 2001
                        • may_peace
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
                            mmmm i'm new here.... so is this purely aobut china strike force!?!!?<br>any particular??
                          • candymandie21
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 10, 2001
                              Hey! Have any of you guys got the soundtrack, yet? It's awesome!!! My favorite song is "Fearless". What about you guys?
                            • lindastown
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 12, 2001
                                How do you guys like "Hiding Dragon,Crouching Tiger"? any enthusiam to learn Martial Art?
                              • lovevin8
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 19, 2001
                                • PoloPolo21
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 20, 2001
                                  • freako_y2k
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 28, 2001
                                      For those who have not watch csf in s'pore... the vcd is out! You can buy it at junction 8 or other places...
                                    • imkitty_2000
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 3, 2001
                                        It cost abot $8 ..i bought it too..<br>Check it out at the nearest VCD store
                                      • freako_y2k
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Feb 9, 2001
                                          $8?... oh, but I got it 4 $6.90 at j8...
                                        • h0m36irl
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Apr 23, 2001
                                            anybody has china strike force song by Robert styles title "I Don't Want This Night To End"?<br>can u send me that song through icq? my icq number is 106476106....