Free Professional Blog Hosting to Everyone

  • goh chun
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hai,

      IBlog.my is new free blog hosting provider that just launched.IBlog.my provide following features:
      100GB space storageunlimited bandwidthmore than 50 templates to choose.Moblog functionPhotoblog function
      Create your blog with your favorite sub domain names now.
      Please click here to sign up now or go to following address:
      http://www.iblog.my

      Cheers and have a nice day.

      Regards.
      IBlog.my Teams