reflection paper to chilloutprof@yahoo.com

  • Apple Angeles Balboa
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007
      sir,
      pls. check d attachment

      tnx po

      APPLE ANGELES BALBOA
      Ateneo de Manila, School of Law
      my mobile #: (0918) 9510205
      my yahoo id: apple_balboa
      " It is the province of knowledge to speak and the privilege of wisdom to listen."

      Organic foods - just how healthy is health food?
      Be a better foodie
      Find out at Yahoo! Answers

    • Ivy Patdu
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
        In answer to your inquiry, we are pleased to submit to
        your good office for your consideration the following
        quotation based on your specification and quantities
        listed below hereof:

        SPECIFICATIONS:

        DESCRIPTION : Ateneo Law School SIZES : 6” x 9”
        PAPER : Inside (Book # 60 ) PAGES : 168 Pages
        Outside Cover C2S # 220 (as per customer request)
        QUANTITY : 50 copies TERMS : 50% Downpayment &
        50% upon Delivery
        PRICE : Php 950.00/copy DELIVERY : 60 days

        That the above quotation is subject to final
        confirmation and is valid for SEVEN (7) Days. Should
        you have any queries regarding the above quotations,
        please feel free to call me. Customer is our prime
        priority.
        Thank you and I look forward to serve your company
        needs.

        Very truly yours,
        Duotone Graphic Enterprises

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Apple Angeles Balboa
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2007
          Good Morning, Sir!
          Attached is our group's edited primer with bibliography.
          Thank you very much for the "unconventionally" - wonderful provrem class. If our group were to describe the classes we had... it would be "crazy-beautiful" in some strange but endearing way hahahaha...(including the scheduled make up classes hehehe) Kidding aside, we really learned a lot from you, sir and from our classmates.

          Happy Halloween, Sir!...hehehe...Trick or Treat?

          Til next elective class with you

          APPLE ANGELES BALBOA
          Ateneo de Manila, School of Law
          my mobile #: (0918) 9510205
          my yahoo id: apple_balboa
          " It is the province of knowledge to speak and the privilege of wisdom to listen."

          Basic black. Runway ready, or just run-of-the-mill?
          Be a better fashionista
          Find out at Yahoo! Answers