for the book

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi guys, musta ang sembreak?

      just want to inform that only two groups have given their edited with citations provrem stuff...hahaha, i know you are all resting and having fun but would deeply appreciate it if you can send it...

      thanks....

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Melodie Ylagan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
        kasama ba kami sa mga nag-re-send? i'm not sure if my groupmates did, but the thing is, our part kasi is already complete with all the necessary citations already.

        "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
        ---The Alchemist
            Paulo Coelho

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          unless may idagdag pa kayo or something.... :) may binigay sa akin si Juancho if yun yung sinasabi..

          " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "