      From: vic ceballos <chilloutprof@...>
      To: chilloutprovrem@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:22:11 PM
      Subject: [chilloutprovrem] 1-3 pm Finals, 4 page reflection paper, Group Pic, etc

      Hi there Chillout lawyers!

      Final Exam will be 1-3pm so everyone will be there and I do not have to give special exam to a few.

      I thought I told Atty. Kyle to email you guys to make your reflection paper 4 pages, at least. This was my requirement in my previous classes.  Only today did I realize that kyle said the length is up to your discretion.

      This time, it will be your turn to tell your stories or reflection(s) and I will be the listener/reader.

      Those who have already sumbitted their reflection papers so far, please make sure they are 4 pages.  I have not yet read them because of very busy sked, very tyrpical of a practicing lawyer who belongs to the urban working class.

      Just to update you on the primer, we have been to the press and it will take sometime before it can be finalized. It can be given to you next semester, and I am sure you will still be around to get your copy. Since, I am planning to distribute copies of this primer to different libraries of different law schools (locally) and send copies abroad to different law schools there (Harvard, Yale, Georgetown etc) we cannot afford to immortalize our mistakes, whether minor or otherwise.  Hence, I am directing all of you to edit and proofread very carefully the contents thereof.  Guys, I am not asking you to share in the cost of this project. I am only requesting you to come up with a monumental work that will be worhwhile the time of the readers and the future generation of law students.  To do this, the following are buddy groups who will edit each other's works:

      Grp.1 and Grp.2
      Grp. 3 and Grp. 4
      Grp. 5 ad Grp. 6

      Grp. 7 will be compiling everythig and will do the press work which it has already started.

      Deadline to submit by email is Oct. 30 to give edited or proofread work.

      Again, please acknowledge sources of your data, info etc. so it will be easier to validate those things by the groups who will work on them.

      Like what I said this will be the first time this will happen in our law school so it got to be good!  (and whoever said there is no shortcut to fame?)

      The class has a group pic taken when my nephew, john, was with us but I am not sure if we were complete.  Let us have another group shot this 25th before lunch break, which will grace the backcover of the primer!!!

      I suggest that on the 25th you wear your formal or business suits (not birthday suits) that you wore when you reported.  No Haaaaavaiannahs please!  Those of you who have no suits or neckties let me know so I can lend you mine just make sure you do not sell them to Eloy's Used Clothing after.

      Be proud of our class and give your best smile it that group photo!  Remember the whole world will be looking at our photo! Give that Close-Up smile (to the tune of Closer you and I, sorry for being corny), for once!

      Any questions, violent or otherwise, please let me know.

      Chill out!

      k y l e <sadevilclown@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      thanks for the correction..

      it is chilloutprof@ yahoo.com