      From: Melissa <slbph@...>
      To: chilloutprovrem@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:35:12 PM
      Subject: [chilloutprovrem] TRO Primer (with authorities)

      Hi Group 7.

      Attached here is the TRO Primer (with authorities) .

      Just tell me if there are any problems.

      Thanks.

      Melissa Banzon (0906-2580386)
      for the TRO Group (with Calinisan, Cruz, Rances)

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Have a new Yahoo! Mail account?
      Kick start your journey by importing all your contacts!