118WATCH "EJ: Ang Pinagdaanang Buhay nina Evelio Javier at Edgar Jopson" at CCP

  • Philip Closa
    Feb 21, 2008

      THIS SUNDAY
      , MARCH 2 AT 8PM AT THE CULTURAL CENTER OF THE PHILIPPINES (CCP)

      WATCH AND DISCOVER THE LIFE OF TWO FILIPINO HEROES IN A ROCK MUSICAL PLAY ENTITLED,

      "EJ: Ang Pinagdaanang Buhay nina Evelio Javier at Edgar Jopson"

      STARRING RICKY DAVAO AS EVELIO JAVIER & JET PANGAN AS EDGAR JOPSON W/ MUSIC BY THE DAWN.

      TICKETS ARE AT P600 EACH.

      TEXT 09272808822 FOR ORDERS.

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "