100Quotation for Primer

  • Ivy Patdu
    Oct 25, 2007
      In answer to your inquiry, we are pleased to submit to
      your good office for your consideration the following
      quotation based on your specification and quantities
      listed below hereof:

      SPECIFICATIONS:

      DESCRIPTION : Ateneo Law School SIZES : 6” x 9”
      PAPER : Inside (Book # 60 ) PAGES : 168 Pages
      Outside Cover C2S # 220 (as per customer request)
      QUANTITY : 50 copies TERMS : 50% Downpayment &
      50% upon Delivery
      PRICE : Php 950.00/copy DELIVERY : 60 days

      That the above quotation is subject to final
      confirmation and is valid for SEVEN (7) Days. Should
      you have any queries regarding the above quotations,
      please feel free to call me. Customer is our prime
      priority.
      Thank you and I look forward to serve your company
      needs.

      Very truly yours,
      Duotone Graphic Enterprises

      http://mail.yahoo.com