Here is a chance to discuss all child support issues (legal and moral) from the perspective of both parents. Are the new laws unfair? Can a NCP afford to support two families? Are our courts gender biased? Has the system turned Non-custodial parents into a criminal? Let's hear your view.....
We're all here for the same reasons, so please, be kind when you reply! Thanks!
P.S. We are here to support the best interest of the child, so if your situation isn't in the best interest of the child please, don't be offended!
- Single Parents
- Apr 21, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.