Defend municipal sovereignty, right or wrong

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      Municipal sovereignty is under heavy attack here and needs defending right or wrong, for the good riddance alliance if nothing else.  I believe the town is right, and Zack might too if the condoms were sold or charity funded rather than tax funded, and nobody has seriously argued the very small expense.  I already commented.  Provincetown MA is already a shining example of major political progress without a (national) majority.

      My comment:

      Condoms are harmless balloons to anyone too young to potentially need them. Plus any potential rape victim might potentially need a condom for disease protection and even babies have been rape victims. If even a baby had a condom stuck in it's pocket, a baby rapist might find and use the condom, thus saving the baby from AIDS. Thus there is nobody on earth who does not potentially need a condom.  Also the people of Provincetown MA have a sovereign right to enact any policy they want without state interference. Municipal sovereignty would have to be defended even if the policy was wrong, as it is in Ave Maria FL.

      ALERT: New iPhone4 for $17.14?
      TODAY: Apple iPhone4 are being auctioned at 95% off!
      Techtrends.consumeradvocateweekly.net