Why no male pill?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      Femminists don't always advance contraception. Here is an excellent article on femminist hinderance of contraception and male contraception advocacy.

      http://mensnewsdaily.com/2010/05/21/the-real-reason-we-do-not-have-a-male-pill

      Very good article! I am going to have to post some links to it with NARAL etc. Certainly it seems like a major social offense for men to express any interest in contraception or contraception funding whatsoever, and I agree the control issue may be the reason. However, if this male pill already exists in other counties like France, then why does it require any research at all? All it needs to do is be imported, unless FDA regulations make that difficult, and if that is the case then the FDA is at fault and should be eliminated as Ron Paul and the Libertarians suggest. The very suggestion that men oops (lie to partners claiming contraceptive use) more than women is an offense as women sure do oops a great deal.
      The alliance between contraception advocates and femminists is far from total.
      -Al