College student government funding

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      One thing even I have neglected is that the prochoice movement needs to
      prioritize lobbying college student government associations for far more
      contraception and abortion funding from student activities trust funds.
      Many colleges have huge prochoice majorities and large SATF budgets which
      can fund high quality contraception and abortion services 24/7 for the
      entire communities if they already have free access for students.
      Refinance Now 4.0% FIXED!
      $160,000 Mortgage for $633/mo. Free. No Obligation. Get 4 Quotes!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bfe700081e6b11e6dm08vuc