I nominated Carson City NV for Google fiber pilot

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010
      I went to the Google website and nominated Carson City Nevada because
      there is no intelligent life in WNC. Carson City has legal prostitution
      and medical marijuana and a far higher proportion of overpopulation
      activists. So I am planning to move there. Beam me up Scotty!
      -Alan
      Small Business Tools
      Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=UmvvoNZWwCyLX5CPJ-WdQQAAJ1Cgee_vuQZamPOi9MWRb7MgAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=