free speech right of endorsement

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 11:24 AM
      Individuals have a bisic free speech right to endorse any party they want for any reason they want and parties have no right whatsoever to refuse such endorsements.  I think I will do so myself just to defy attempted censorship.

      I support the Stable Population Party of Austalia:
       for the purpose of reducing crime and social tensions by reducing immigration to Austalia, as well as to save the environment.
      However it is racist to use more time, platform space, or public funds on immigration enforcement than on domestic (especially municipal) contraception.  (I have no idea whether SPPA does this or not, and don't much care since racism is unimportant compared to contraception).
      -Al

      Banking
      Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!