Fw: [PublicPopForum] Well isn't this interesting.....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      The neomarxists got that rediculous notion from Marx himself!  I didn't know that.  Marx was dead wrong and Malthus dead right.  Too bad that's not in the Manifasto or I would never have liked it as much as I did.  Fertility is definately the cause and poverty the effect, not visa versa and not circular causality (to any great extent).
      -Al