best and worst states for relieving paternity fraud. eMail from PaternityFraud.com visitor

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009

      This is a brief list of the best and worst states from the standpoint of relieveing paternity fraud victims of child support obligations following DNA evidence that they are not the fathers.

      I should clarify that I have no situation, so it is not too late.  I am just highly interested in political migration, that is moving for the purpose of living under better laws, also known as voting with ones feet.  Corporations apperantly do this quite a bit and individuals should do it more.  More information on political migration can be had at the yahoogroups in the recipient line.  Also:
      -A