Blog Action Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Well today is Blog Action day and the best thing to do on it is to follow
      the strategy listed at the biginning of this group. We need to focus on
      local government, at least initially, and go up from there. We need to
      relocate as necessary to gain control of a local government and use its
      taxing authority to heavily fund contraception, which is by far the
      most-cost-effective way to stop climate change. The ability of the town
      to save on public schools and childcare will make the project more than
      self funding and in fact will make it a shining budgetary example for
      other towns to follow.
      The budgetary example will be how the project can spread from one town to
      the whole world.
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYaovTWEU0gyUmWH7wczMzv0w6rl2Ie2bD5JRmjxhxKYz0HSUfO/