It was all predicted in advance ...

  • Cynthia Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The first link below takes you to a long list of prophecies that were
      issued in the mid-1990's, that have all come to pass exactly as
      predicted. It also provides you with a link to Yahoo's Official
      Archives which prove they were issued in writing, in the 1990's.

      As you will see: Every detail, to include our wars with Iraq, the
      actors involved, and how it will end, was prophesied in writing, in
      the 1990's. Every aspect of which is now showing up in our evening
      news. It even has a link to his prophecy concerning America's Vanity.

      The following link will take you to the prophesied food shortage,
      which at the top provides you with a list of 23 other such prophesied
      events that have come to pass.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iGGG1019_F-S.html

      The second link takes you to a page that contains all the prophecies
      that were issued at the same time as the above, which have NOT YET
      come to pass, and are also in Yahoo's Official Archives, which prove
      they too were issued in writing, in the 1990's. As an American you
      had better hope these prophecies DO NOT come to pass.

      The following link takes you to his prophecy that 10,000 Americans
      will be killed by a terrorist attack, but as well provides you with
      an index of 14 other prophecies that have not yet come to pass.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iGGG1019_10K-K.html

      Just as it was prophesied that our economy would collapse in 2008.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iGGG1019_ECON.html

      Let me know what you think.

      Cindy