Fw: Re: Why breed? Re: Take control of your sexual health - put a ring on it!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
      From: "aditmore@..." <aditmore@...>
      To: Why_breed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Why breed? Re: Take control of your sexual health - put a ring on it!
      Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:35:22 GMT

      That is an impossible pipedream because conservative rural areas are absolutely doomed and the best we can possibly do is permanently evacuate women from antichoice states like Oklahoma. We cannot possibly save Oklahoma no matter how much it may need saving, any more than we can save Afghanistan. We can only make the best places even better by further advancing contraception in those places, mostly cities, where it is already most advanced.
      Also, there is nothing stopping the city of Santa Cruz CA from providing free contraception to Oklahoman women in Oklahoma. And it is more likely than expecting the state of Oklahoma, or the feds, to provide free contraception to Oklahoman women in Oklahoma.
      -Alan