Re: same time. Re: [LD_USA] Re: [freetownproject] laws? RE: dauben response? Re: The Explanation of What A Freedomist Is

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 10:23 AM
        We can, and I am a school board candidate right now in NC, but school districts are bigger than the smallest towns, so it is harder to win.  It might be possible to secede from and establish a micro school distict though and I posted a link to the applicable TX regs about a week ago.  This has even been done in a retirement community in the Phoenix AZ suburbs, so there is already precedent (link above).
      -A

      why can't the LP work to elect school board candidates at the same time y'all work cities?  The elections are at the same time in Texas.

      ...building a "well regulated militia", city by city... county by county.  Where will you get your badge?