Most libertarian precinct in TX?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 4:25 PM
      according to:
      8 Loving county voters voted for a Libertarian named Parker for "Ct Crim Appeals, Place 2"  of those, 5 votes came from Loving precict 4, of 4.  As far as I know this would be the highest concentration of Libertarians in Texas, Loving Precinct 4 at 17%.   Although I'm finding it difficult to get direct comparisons fom the 2004 general election results that I found.  I wonder where in Loving County precinct 4 is?
      They don't seem to have the 2006 precinct results that I used to compare counties, and LP didn't appear to make the 2004 TX presidential ballot, or at least Badnarik isn't listed in the results.
      -Alan

      Click here for huge discounts on tradeshow supplies.