      From: Ilan G <ilgo_au@...>
      Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:37:22 +1100
      Subject: off-list ->Re: [PublicPopForum] our global ponzi economy

      Hello Alan,
      My Name is Ilan Goldman. I am one of the moderators of the yahoo group email list "PublicPopForum". We have received complaints from other list members referring to your one track messages that contribute to the noise element on this list.
      I am placing you on moderation, and if you persist with your contraception line you will be deleted from the group.

      regards,
      ilan.

      On 9/10/2009 3:07 AM, aditmore@... wrote:

      Once the first page went by with no mention of contraception, I lost interest.  This is not how to protect the planet.
      -Alan

      ------------ --------- --------- ----
      [Attachment(s) from Sheila Davis included below]

      this from Worldwatch's Lester Brown - brilliant - my thoughts exactly!

      Sheila
      Sheila Davis
      Ph: (07) 5530-6600
      Mobile: 0423-305-478 (out of range at home)
      48 Swanson Place Neranwood  Qld  4213

      Earn an IT Degree
      Browse the leading online schools offering 170 technology degrees!

      Criminal Lawyers - Click here.