12Fw: Funny and good talking points.

    Sep 14, 2008
      --------- Forwarded message ----------

      == 1 of 1 ==
      Date: Mon, Sep 8 2008 7:48 am
      From: rock-a-day johnny

      Dear President Bush,

      Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I
      have
      learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and
      support a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage. As you
      said
      "in the eyes of God marriage is based between a man a woman." I try to
      share
      that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to
      defend
      the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that
      Leviticus
      18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate.

      I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements
      of
      God's Laws and how to follow them.

      1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
      female,
      provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
      claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you
      clarify?
      Why can't I own Canadians?

      2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
      Exodus
      21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for
      her?

      3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
      period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
      tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

      4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
      pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They
      claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

      5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
      clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill
      him
      myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

      6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
      abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality.
      don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

      7. Lev.21:20 states that I may ! not approach the altar of God if I have
      defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
      vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle- room here?

      8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
      around
      their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27.
      How
      should they die?

      9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
      unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

      10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different
      crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of
      two
      different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to
      curse
      and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the
      trouble of
      getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
      just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with
      people
      who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

      I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
      considerable
      expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.

      Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
      unchanging.
      --
      If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.
      Click here to find the satellite television package that meets your needs.