New lap top

  • Steve Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 5:12 PM
      I'm about to upgrade both hardware and software shortly and wondered if
      there's anyone running Chief X5 on a HP8770w (C0S08PA) mobile work station
      with windows 7?

      I'd be interested to hear any comments on performance, issues etc.

      Are there any problems or bugs when bringing though or opening plans created
      in older versions specifically X1?

      Are there any problems with bringing thru textures and library materials
      created in X1?

      Thanks

      Steve

    • edward deering