RE: [chief-users] Re: Just dropping by to say hello

  • Craig L. Meyer
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2013
      It is busy for me over here in Ft. Myers. Have a backlog of about 20 jobs
      right now, with a mix of remodel and additions and new high end homes,
      mostly the later.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2013
        Hello to you! :-)

        Glad to hear things are well "Grammy". :-)

        Gramps x7, Ray C

        Sent from Ray & Gails iPad

        On May 30, 2013, at 2:11 PM, "bsd916" <4deckers@...> wrote:

        > Feedback
        > .

      • Ron Ravenscroft
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2013
          Bobbie,

          I would, but unfortunately It is on my old computer that crashed. If I get
          it going I will send it to you.

          Regards Ron