Re: Just dropping by to say hello

  • bsd916
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2013
      We are in Port St Lucie, about 1 hour north of West Palm Beach. I have heard that things are starting to shake loose in some of the bigger metro areas, so hopefully the work environment will change. I would love to get back to drawing homes....I miss it so much. Ron, would you mind sending me a copy of Darth? (4deckers@...)
    • Craig L. Meyer
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2013
        It is busy for me over here in Ft. Myers. Have a backlog of about 20 jobs
        right now, with a mix of remodel and additions and new high end homes,
        mostly the later.

        We are in Port St Lucie, about 1 hour north of West Palm Beach. I have heard
        that things are starting to shake loose in some of the bigger metro areas,
        so hopefully the work environment will change. I would love to get back to
        drawing homes....I miss it so much. Ron, would you mind sending me a copy of
        Darth? (4deckers@... <mailto:4deckers%40gmail.com> )

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2013
          Hello to you! :-)

          Glad to hear things are well "Grammy". :-)

          Gramps x7, Ray C

          Sent from Ray & Gails iPad

          On May 30, 2013, at 2:11 PM, "bsd916" <4deckers@...> wrote:

          > Feedback
          > .

        • Ron Ravenscroft
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2013
            Bobbie,

            I would, but unfortunately It is on my old computer that crashed. If I get
            it going I will send it to you.

            Regards Ron