Siding CAD drawings

  • LaMar Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Greetings,
      I am using version X5 and I cannot find the cad items of siding. Also having trouble finding the roofing the same way. I have looked and looked but must be doing some thing wrong. Can some one help?

      Thanks for your time and have a nice afternoon.

      LaMar

    • ladder58engine
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
        LaMar how are you doing, not sure what you are looking for is it cad
        details or textures of siding and roof items.
        Ray

        In a message dated 4/22/2013 4:45:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        lamarhunter1@... writes:

        Greetings,
        I am using version X5 and I cannot find the cad items of siding. Also
        having trouble finding the roofing the same way. I have looked and looked but
        must be doing some thing wrong. Can some one help?

        Thanks for your time and have a nice afternoon.

        LaMar

        Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

      • LaMar Hunter
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
          Yes Ray it is cad. I downloaded it from the CA sight under CAD Blocks. It was probably suppose to be in the original but it was not.

          Thanks for your time and have a Nice Day.

          LaMar Hunter