Decks

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
      Can anyone help me with a deck problem...I have a floor plan with a raised footing for a flood issue...it is raised 4 feet, the finish floor is also at 4 feet...also there is a flat terrain added which is at normal elev....I added a deck and stairs and attempted to use the advanced framing which should of given me the footing and post for the deck....it is not happening... I am using chief architect x2...any help would be appreciated...thanks